This event has ended
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join Our General Meeting- The 1st Tuesday of the Month at 6:30 MST
The New Mexico Assembly Forum Calls
Please be mindful of all the participants time and give everyone a chance to speak. There is a lot of information to cover and everyone is at a different point in their levels of understanding life as an American State National. Please follow these rules to help manage the calls:
- Please begin with, “May I” or “If I May” if you would like a turn to have the floor, try to keep it to two minutes or less and stray too far off subject.
- When you are finished with your turn to have the floor say, “I Yield.”
- If the call coordinator interjects you, please be respectful and understanding of the reason, if you do not or continue to stray from the rules you will be asked to leave the call; if you do not comply the call coordinator reserves the right to terminate you from the call.
- Please MUTE if you are not speaking to avoid unnecessary feedback (*6 to mute for those calling in), the call coordinator reserves teh right to mute those as necessary.
- Please write down your questions for the end of the call or you can submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer them on the next call.
The New Mexico Assembly public calls are open to whomever may want to attend; only- only share information you are comfortable with others having access to. These calls will be recorded and available to share for informational and educational purposes only. The New Mexico Assembly reserves all right to information shared on or obtained from an assembly hosted call or recording thereof; any unauthorized use for any distribution, financial gain, or other unintended or unauthorized purposes is strictly forbidden.
Public calls are not for official New Mexico Assembly business, but intended for outreach to those wanting to know more or seeking assistance.
Official assembly calls are for land recorded State Citizen Members only, please complete the paperwork necessary if you would like to participate.
If you would like to be invited to the next Assembly Meeting contact Evangeline Grace: email@example.com